Tuesday, January 6, 2009

It's fatty's birthday!!!

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to Maxx Saw,
Happy Birthday to you!!!
You're right! Today is our chief instructor, Maxx's, birthday! We spent much time and effort in planning a surprise party for him, only to find out that he already knows about it at the end of the day!!! Arghhh!!!
















Here's what Maxx has to say: "For my 22nd birthday, I wish
that our studios will continue to move ahead amidst the deteriorating economic situation. I also hope that we from Ultimaxx will get to host the first Battle Of The Year (BOTY) in Penang. I strongly believe that, to achieve a goal and to be different from others, we should be willing to give and take, sometimes even to sacrifice. Lastly, I would like to say "Thank you, guys!". Wish you guys all the best!"




No comments:

Post a Comment