Tuesday, March 10, 2009

It's my birthday!!!

My birthday was a blast!!! First of all, I got to have two birthday cakes. Then, there was the surprise trip to A'Famosa and Jonker Street, Malacca with a bunch my closest friends. There was the animal show, cowboy show, waterpark adventure and so much more! What else could I ever wish for?!! This is perhaps the best birthday I've ever had! I would personally like to thank Charles, Raye, Ah Pow and most importantly, Maxx for all the great surprises. Things wouldn't have been so perfect without you guys. Special thanks, too, to Colin and Wendy for the cake. I didn't see that coming at all. Thank you all so much!















7 comments:

  1. afamosa,my friend plan 28mar wan go de,but i need to study so cant go...555555

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...happy birthday to u...happy birthday to u...happy birthday to june...............happy birthday to u

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday June..hariz here..say hi to Charles and Max for me..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Hariz! And thanks, Deb!

    ReplyDelete
  5. is this june's blog or ultimaxx's blog???
    hmm..starts to get comfuse..

    ReplyDelete